Monday, April 22, 2013

I feel upset at the moment and you can appologize all you want but I am getting tired of being targeted with actual domestic terrorism as well as physical injury when I have already lived through 45 attempts on my life, 35 beatings, 5 kidnappings and 5 rapes.....Making my fear of being targeted again after a confirmed account of one party's plans WRITTEN FOR THE WORLD TO SEE, about you is definitely not something that I have any respect for.........I have told people repeatedly, including family that i have been targeted and abused extensively only to be ignored and forced to endure it for a decade........Im livid at the moment that there is a detailed plan on MDJunction.com about how to continue to force me into predicaments and to continue terrorizing me for not adhering to their particular's groups ways of doing things.......I do not have to believe what you believe in nor do I have to live my life according to how yu live yours and I for damn shit am not required to but now explains why i have had to endure such unfair treatments while being separated on purpose from family and friends that I could relate to......They admit to altering facts and taking things away from me and this has been happening for a duration of a decade.......Im surprised I lived through everything only to be called a terrorist in the end when I was the one being terrorized........I AM NOT PREGNANT, NEVER CLAIMED TO BE PREGNANT, AM NOT A LESBIEN AS A MATTER OF FACT IM NOT EVEN BISEXUAL, I AM NOT A TERRORIST AND i WAS NEVER TRYING TO GET WITH CELINE DION'S HUSBAND RENE CHARLES (THERE ARE OTHER RENE'S IN THE WORLD AND ALTHOUGH I WISH TO NOT OFFEND CELINE DION OR HER HUSBAND I AM NOT SURE WHY EVERYTHING ABOUT MY LIFE IS MADE TO LOOK SO REDICULOUS WHEN ACTUALLY I AM QUITE NORMAL...........I ALSO HAVE NEVER HAD AN ABORTION BUT DO SUPPORT A WOMANS RIGHT TO CHOOSE.......IM SICK OF BEING LIED ABOUT SO EXTENSIVELY THAT GROUPS OF PEOPLE PLAN WAYS TO HURT ME ON SOME OF THE SITES THAT i AM ON......MY BLOG ON MDJUNCTION.COM IS UNDER THE SIGN ON OF "LOSTANDSHUNNED" (ALL ONE WORD) THE ONE I FOUND THE PLAN TO HURT ME ON i WONT DISCLOSE BUT HAVE MADE A RECORD OF IT ELSEWHERE AS IT IS NEVER MY OBJECTIVE TO CREATE ADDITIONAL CHAOS THAT DOESN'T NEED TO BE THERE BUT i WILL SAY THAT IF i ENDURE ANYTHING THAT IS CRAZY OR ABNORMAL WHERE i AM HURT ON PURPOSE, I WILL DISCLOSE IT PUBLICALLY.........i'VE HAD IT WITH BEING PUT IN DANGER AND IM DONE GOING THROUGH ABUSE AS i HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO HURT SOMEONE EVER......THE SAD THING IS, AS USUAL, I WOULD HAVE LOVED THE INDIVIDUALS THAT WERE PLANNING TO HURT ME HAD I NOT FOUND OUT, NOW i LITTERALLY JUST FEEL NUMB AND EXTREMELY UPSET....

No comments:

Post a Comment