Tuesday, May 21, 2013

seriously, I'm so tired of people hurting me on purpose that I don't think ill ever recover because my ability to trust anyone is completely destroyed, so thank you to every greedy bitch who only used and abused me to circumvent having to actually put some work in that was not only memorable but actually any sort of asset to this planet so you drained me dry of any sort of lifeforce I ever had rather than to actually be a contributing entity to anything.....I'm not anyone's seal....especially a greedy as fuck piece of shit that one day will realize the error of ones ways...rot in hell (the hell you put me through is nothing compared to the legacy you have created officially for yourself) Laci Renee Issel the real one typing at 2:52 am in the morning. at this point, after repeated exposure to people hurting me on purpose I sadly report feeling absolutely no loyalty toward anyone or anything and have felt nothing but pain for a lifetime, now its your turn to "feel" as I officially have lost all feeling toward anyone I once loved, you just kept pushing me way to far.....for every ounce of love I ever gave you, you gave me false humiliations, suffering, isolation from anything that I could ever relate to or brought me happiness not to mention took from me , candy, like from a baby, anything and everything I ever loved cared about or held dear and I can only hope you are blessed with the same lack of regard for anything that would aid you in making it through an utter hell so immense that you literally pray for death every time you have to pull yourself up off the ground because the only one thing you have in life is a neverending "start over" that never leads to anything other than pain while you watch everyone around you live the life you actually created....I never tried to hurt anyone ever on purpose and went out of my way to alieviate the pain and suffering of others only to have someone kick me whenever I was down, I've never done anything other than try to twist myself in a pretzel trying to love you and didn't do it for Brownie points, did it because it comes natural to me to be concerned for you and to want to allieviate pain for you but now I realize I wasted my time energy and the air I breath on most of you...I "feel" so fucking beyond abused.and taken advantage of as I realize that I practically had to grovel just to help your selfish ass not suffer...you sure as fuck never tried to make it easy to be what you thought was me agreeing to be your Jesus....you thought you were going, aren't you in for the surprise of your life....moron, you hurt the only thing that would have done that for you....I'm so tired of anyone that has repeatedly hurt me....and all this comes from a woman that literally was robbed of ever being permitted of being vulnerable while you never stopped hurling insults that constantly referred to me being made into a man just for having the tenacity of spirit that kept me going with a will to live that helped many people from the past who sufferered catastrophies that could have annihilated anyone's will to survive, man or woman, but didn't quite ever kill the spirit inside....I lived and instead of celebrating my feminine spirit that always had at least the love I've always had toward every living thing and holding on like hell to any ounce of gentleness I ever had left, you mocked, penalized and made fun of me while stripping me further of any feminity I had left after being forced to be stronger than most men for such an extended period of time where I was being methodically hunted, stalked, abused and humiliated for the sake of people that don't feel an ounce of remorse for exposing me to it...I was offered a sex change opporation, to change me from female to male as punishment for living through it....I don't know how this has happened to me but I know that I'm taking what vulnerability and feminity I have left and just hope to God that someone finally puts you in your place before I take my last breath or at least shortly there after...revenge isn't even the word and has nothing to do with my spirit on this earth but people have killed for way less than what you've done to me, throughout the ages and someone is gonna want to sleep with some piece at night knowing there is one less hitler out there to deal with, it has nothing to do with me anymore, you did it to yourself and I'm to tired to stop people from finding fault with you and even if I wasn't to tired you'd abuse me again and seal the deal for yourself because your a moron....I might be dealing with a cognitive disorder and am not always understanding the things I'm supposed to understand but you, you've just been given way to many luxeries without paying any dues at all and that makes you a moron to try and intentionally hurt someone that's thru paying dues for a selfish population of people that does nothing other than try to hurt me.

as usual, tried to do something normal that everyone else does and suddenly I'm the bad guy....everyone so used to me sacrificing portions of my existance for them and their causes that I am litterally a bitch in their eyes whenever I attempt to resume normal function on the level that I'm used to, my life isn't a life, its their springboard for all their causes and all their hopes and dreams, there's nothing in it at all for me yet I'm treated everyday of my life as if I am so ungreatful. Laci Renee Issel 10:27 am 5/21/13,...... ............... "urine" or "your in" is all I heard him say to whoever was listening...I assume that means that someone else managed to hurt me for fame fortune or personal profit.....and I'm so numb from my entire life being given away that all I feel is.....hunger. LACI Renee Issel 2:28 AM 5/21/13...,.... . . Once upon a time there lived a neglected girl who simply wished she could twirl. But no one would let her. The End. Laci Renee Issel. 5:33 am 5/4/13

No comments:

Post a Comment